Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and FinanceBook - 2010
Quantitative Methods is a comprehensive guide to the techniques any student of business or finance is likely to need. The authors' coaching, learning-by-doing approach coupled with the text's clear structural outline makes these essential mathematical skills far less daunting.
A bestselling and popular text in its previous editions, it has been fully updated with:
* new 4 color text design
* New and improved Companion Website
* More empirical examples, from across the business, management and finance spectrum
* VLE-compatible web content for Blackboard and WebCT
* Updated commands and exercises in light of new version Excel and SPSS
* New content on: data mining, OLAP, text mining, non-parametric methods, index numbers, productivity software tools.
With its learn-by-doing approach, this guide will appeal to a wide audience, from undergraduates of business and finance to postgrad students studying quants.
From the critics
Try searching for Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance to see if PPL owns related versions of the work.