Scientology: A New Slant on LifeBook - 1988
Scientology: A New Slant on LifeScientology: A New Slant on Life contains a timeless selection of L. Ron Hubbard’s discoveries drawn from the full wealth of his writings and each one presenting a broad, yet comprehensive overview of Scientology applied to a specific aspect of existence — and, in combination, providing the panoramic overview of life itself.
Here are the answers to questions Man has sought through the ages; here are practical answers you hoped could be found somewhere; here are answers that work.
• Is It Possible to Be Happy?
• Personal Integrity
• Man’s Search for His Soul
• On Our Efforts for Immortality
• The Eight Dynamics that comprise life itself
• The Affinity, Reality and Communication Triangle providing the components for interpersonal
• Handling the Confusions of the Workaday World
• How to Live with Children
• What Is Greatness?
• The Two Rules for Happy Living
• Anti-Social and Social Personalities
• The Third Party Law revealing the cause of conflict
• Honesty and Ethics
• My Philosophy, Ron’s personal statement on what motivated his life’s work and the quest for
Here, then, are essentials for living, real solutions that work in the here and now, truths
to consult again and again.
From the critics
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.