500 Ways to Be Better Saltwater FishkeeperBook - 2005
Essential, practical tips from professional fishkeeping experts.
500 Ways to Be a Better Saltwater Fish Keeper is a comprehensive references of practical advice from seasoned experts.
The 500 tips are presented in logical sections for quick and easy navigation to professional advice for:
- Choosing and buying fish
- Setting up an effective aquarium system
- Filtration and water quality
- Routine aquarium maintenance
Each book is packed with information in easy-to-access segments. Some of the frequently asked questions addressed are:
- Why are some tropical fish cheap and others expensive?
- How to deal with fish that appear shy and nervous
- How to identify breeding pairs
- How to use microscopic organisms to feed fry
- What are the ideal species for beginning fishkeepers?
There is also a sister volume: 500 Ways to Be a Better Freshwater Fish Keeper. With detailed step-by-step instructions and color photographs and graphics, the 500 Ways to be a Better Fish Keeper books are the perfect go-to guides for information and counsel to solve a problem quickly.
Comprehensive and practical advice from contributors to leading fishkeeping magazines: 500 tips, logically organized for quick navigation and including step-by-step instructions and color photographs.